Re: how to 'inject' a mail manually when the daemon is stopped ?
- From: Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Dec 2005 22:48:32 +0100
"ynotssor" <ynotssor@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> "Tom V" <tvanover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to manually send a mail with some sendmail command
> > while the sendmail daemon is stopped ?
> sendmail works from the command line. It's not necessary to run it as a
> daemon except for incoming mail. "man sendmail" for more information.
Sendmail-8.12 has changed the previous behavior "a little".
[en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@xxxxxxxxxxxx : anfi@xxxxxxxx
http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 505578
- Prev by Date: Re: how to 'inject' a mail manually when the daemon is stopped ?
- Next by Date: Re: qmail queue problem
- Previous by thread: Re: how to 'inject' a mail manually when the daemon is stopped ?