Make Gmail to download messages sent by me
- From: Sascha Vieweg <saschaview@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:22:20 +0100
Hi, this question may have been a topic before, however, I cannot find the original posting, so may try again.
Using alpine with a Gmail account, I subscribed to various mailing lists and newsgroups. When I post a message to these recipients the list shows my message appropriately in the list's browser interface, e.g., R help list mail archive. However, Gmail does not download messages posted by me, since Gmail identifies me as being the sender and -- for some reason -- means to guess correctly that I don't want this, as well as what I think, wish, eat, and many more things about me which not even my therapist assumes to guess correctly.
However, how do I convince Gmail that I indeed want to download *every* message regardless of the poster's mail address, so also mine?
Thanks for (re-)hints,
Sascha Vieweg, saschaview@xxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Pop3 versus maildrop
- Next by Date: newsgroup flag read mail
- Previous by thread: Alpine 2.00 Kerberos error
- Next by thread: newsgroup flag read mail