Re: Calling Up Lynx

How do I set up Lynx, so that I can call it up?

I can't answer for Pine, but in FORTRAN I just make a system call:

Result = SYSTEM ( 'lynx ' // URL // ' > ' // FileName )

and then I open and do whatever I want with FileName's contents.

--
-- Myron A. Calhoun.
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge

  • Re: CASE SELECT vs IF statements
    ... IF statement is still in Fortran 2003. ... Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge ... NRA Life Member & Certified Instructor for Rifle, Pistol, & Home Firearm Safety ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Open a file only if it exists?
    ... resolving this kind of question. ... While some parts of Fortran are new, many date a long way back, ... NRA Life Member & Certified Instructor for Rifle, Pistol, & Home Firearm Safety ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Backslash problem
    ... >Some systems treat \ as an escape character, ... >You can write Fortran that works in both kinds thus: ... NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)