Re: sorting in mutt

On Wed, 2012-02-01, Hiren Panchasara wrote:
Let me know if this is not the correct place for this kind of
questions.

Please quote more context.

You are probably referring to your earlier question about how to
configure mutt to sort like you want.

This /is/ a correct place for such questions ... but it's a
low-traffic group.

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
\X/ snipabacken.se> O o .

  • Re: implementing roles in OOP......
    ... > as you descibe does NOT constitute any sort of scientific fact - I ... > I would actively encourage people to collect metrics but beware not to ... > could imply that you can have a Car that isn't an MotorisedVehicle! ... where behaviors need to be substituted depending on execution context. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: implementing roles in OOP......
    ... > announcement but the Y method name makes no sense in that context. ... > priori knowledge of the structure there is no way for the client to know ... I can imagine an interface that would allow adding Composites ... The example given is exactly the sort of thing that does happen, ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: learning asm.
    ... context switch is required but that a CALL - sans context switch, ... As for context switches and user -> supervisor transitions, ... Yes, sort of... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Abstract public member variales?
    ... I cannot predict what sort of bugs might result from incorrectly accessing properties, but accessing one property when another is intended will surely result in something bad. ... However, I think other practices like good naming conventions, proper documentation of the accessed class, and avoiding almost-the-same-but-not-quite properties would be much more effective in preventing such defects by careless developers. ... The downside using interfaces to prevent developer mistakes in accessing the wrong property is that it may prevent a maintainer from accessing the right property later. ... What I meant was that a given concrete subclass object implemented a generic behavior that applied to all members of the [Context] set. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Where did I go wrong? (Spare Ribs)
    ... Dave Bugg wrote: ... well), I we not referring specifically to 20 minutes in your reply, ... Yet you said it in the context of MY specific answer. ... I won't let you redirect the context. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)