Re: Bungled <spam|pishing>

Felix Karpfen <felixk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| To: felixk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Subject: Westpac Account Info
| From: Ted Evans <customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Sender: www-data <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:56:18 -0800

What did the sender do wrong to cause mutt to ignore the the
Content-Type and display the source-code?

There are empty lines in the headers. RFC822 specifies that the headers
are separated from the body by a line with no characters preceding the
CRLF.

Matt Loar

  • Re: Problem with default mime type
    ... >> At the beginning of all script outputs, ... > The Content-Type header and all other response headers can be ... > However, when you see Content-Type literally printed in a browser, ... > and check if you still see the Content-Type printed in your browser. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Trouble with Mozilla and my PHP download counter
    ... > Any ideas what would cause the Elinks problem? ... You're sending the "Content-Type" header for a page, ... "Content-Disposition" headers. ... Agent puts the cursor at the top of the text, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Apache/PHP : internal server error
    ... >Internal Server Error ... The program generated error messages *BEFORE* the Content-type ... line separating the headers from the content. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [PHP] Headers and sessions in php .cgi
    ... > I have a problem setting my headers right with php running as ... I have to specify a Content-type for the cgi file to work. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Form Attachment...
    ... hi malcom thanks for the response... ... : Content-Type: image/gif; ... (snip snip snip) ... You haven't shown the top headers of the message. ...
    (comp.lang.php)