mutt compresses spaces in To:?
- From: ingber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Lester Ingber)
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:31:43 +0000 (UTC)
mutt-1.5.13 compresses spaces in my headers, e.g., in my To: header,
whether I "set pager=less" or use the default pager. So, I could not
see an extra space in a To: line to use for a white list entry under
the pager when browsing a specific email. However, when I edit the email
(using "set editor=vim"), I can clearly see the extra space. Also, if
I save the email to a file, I can see the extra space by using either
`less` or `vi` in my shell.
How can I keep the spacing without such a filter?
Lester Ingber http://ingber.com http://alumni.caltech.edu/~ingber
- Prev by Date: Re: urlview on a screen window
- Next by Date: Re: mutt and gpg autodecrypt
- Previous by thread: mutt and gpg autodecrypt
- Next by thread: Bungled <spam|pishing>