Multiple IMAP connections to same folder
- From: Jaime <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 16:10:51 GMT
I'm currently using UWashington's IMAP server in the default configs (other than compiling in both cleartext and TLS), which means mbox format folders. A recently discovered web GUI for our antispam tools requires users to make two concurrent IMAP connections to the same folder. (Long story, but its actually sanely designed.) So I'm looking into alternative mail folder formats.
The UWashington IMAP server's docs seemed to indicate that this was possible if I use the mbx format instead of the default mbox format. (http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#4.5) The docs also suggested that I ask about it in this newsgroup.
Any thoughts, experiences with multiple concurrent IMAP connections to the same folder, or experiences with non-mbox format systems?
Thanks in advance, Jaime .
- Prev by Date: Re: mbox corruptions
- Next by Date: Re: Multiple IMAP connections to same folder
- Previous by thread: IMAP superuser
- Next by thread: Re: Multiple IMAP connections to same folder