Module <tb> has no port.

I am getting this error for this code - but can't figure out why it's
giving me that. When I take out the declaration of uut, the error
goes away and synthesizes fine:

`timescale 1ns/1ns

module tb;

///**************************************
//* Signal/Register Declarations *
//**************************************/
reg clk;
reg reset;
reg key_0;
reg key_1;
reg key_2;
wire [07:00] led;

// /**************************************
// * Module Instances *
// **************************************/

ped uut(.clk(clk), .reset_b(reset), .sig(key_0), .pulse(led));

// Generate Clocks
always #10 clk = ~clk;
initial begin
reset = 1;
clk = 0;
#100 reset = 0; // De-Assert Reset after 100 ns
end
`include "test.v"

endmodule

  • Re: Verilog concurrency code.. help out!
    ... If by race-condition, you mean is there a way for the new value of A jumping ... Such that all the activities that happen on clk ... simulation would. ... reg a = 1'b0; ...
    (comp.lang.verilog)
  • Re: Verilog concurrency code.. help out!
    ... Doesn't matter if they it is reg a, b,c nor rega,b,c. ... Such that all the activities that happen on clk ... simulation would. ... That same synthesis tool can be told to keep all flip flops. ...
    (comp.lang.verilog)
  • Re: Sending SPI-style serial data to DAC on register change
    ... This probably indicates that there is a logic error in my Verilog code. ... reg fsync_dac; ... assign sclk_dac = clk; ... // logic should go back to zero again ...
    (comp.lang.verilog)
  • problem testing the serial interface code from fpga4fun
    ... TxD is always 'x' in my behavioral simulation, ... `define DEBUG // in DEBUG mode, we output one bit per clock cycle ... input clk, TxD_start; ... reg TxD; ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Verilog concurrency code.. help out!
    ... simulation would. ... would then decide that the CLK is not needed, ... is the value after the first clock cycle,second clock cycle? ... reg a = 1'b0; ...
    (comp.lang.verilog)