Re: Memory requirements
- From: Benedikt Rosenau <rosenau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:33:17 +0000 (UTC)
Lauri Alanko <la@xxxxxx> wrote:
I hope you get the idea from my ad hoc notation. Anyway, you see that
new continuations get allocated all the time, and each of them holds a
reference to a previous one so naive GC cannot free any of them.
Thank you for the elucidation.
Yet, the point in question appears to be that a _naive_ GC (or maybe a naive
implementation of continuations) prevents the continuations from being freed.
Does this conform to R5RS, and was it intended by the standard?
- Prev by Date: Re: functional programming
- Next by Date: Re: Memory requirements
- Previous by thread: Re: Memory requirements
- Next by thread: Re: Memory requirements