***** WANTED****** Ruby/Perl Developer
- From: Raymond Bains <raymondbains@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
Role: Ruby/Perl Developer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 months contract
Number of Positions : 2
Deep experience with Java-based Webservices in a Linux environment is a must as is experience with Memcache, Hibernate and multi-threading.
Other standard info.
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Proficiency in Java, PERL and Ruby
Experience building complex, multi-threaded software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Raymond Bains - Staffing Solutions Specialist
Enterprise Professional Services Inc.
Phone: (650) 550-9917
- Prev by Date: Ruby/Perl Developer Cupertino, CA
- Next by Date: Update attribute of dependent record in association
- Previous by thread: Ruby/Perl Developer Cupertino, CA
- Next by thread: Update attribute of dependent record in association