Re: Understanding the return method
- From: Vincent Manis <vmanis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:09:55 -0500
On 2011-04-16, at 20:10, 7stud -- wrote:
jake kaiden wrote in post #993280:
There's no need to delete your post when someone answers ahead of
you-even if you give the exact same advice. That sort of thing happens
all the time. And sometimes hearing an explanation from a fellow
beginner will make more sense than an answer from an expert.
I couldn't agree more. I appreciate the compliment about my answer, but sometimes even saying the same thing in different words can help a person. I'd rather see redundant answers than insufficient ones!
In any case, Jake's answer was admirably concise, whereas mine was anything *BUT* concise. So not just Fily but also anyone else who was puzzled about return got both the brief answer *AND* the long-winded one.
- Prev by Date: Re: Making a simple parser
- Next by Date: DATING ROMANCE -DATING CHAT ROOMS -FREE ONLINE DATING -JOIN NOW
- Previous by thread: Re: Understanding the return method
- Next by thread: Re: Understanding the return method