Re: functional paradigm taking over

Maths isn't hard

As someone doing his math homework as we speak, I beg to differ :p

  • Re: Epistemology 201: The Science of Science
    ... >> I beg to differ. ... whether or not I believed intuition requires non-rational processes - I ... Presumably you offered the dictionary definition becasue you agreed with ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Epistemology 201: The Science of Science
    ... >> I beg to differ. ... whether or not I believed intuition requires non-rational processes - I ... Presumably you offered the dictionary definition becasue you agreed with ...
    (sci.cognitive)
  • Re: Epistemology 201: The Science of Science
    ... >> I beg to differ. ... whether or not I believed intuition requires non-rational processes - I ... Presumably you offered the dictionary definition becasue you agreed with ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Is $_ special somehow?
    ... )> i beg to differ. ... somebody who posts simple problems is also learning ... You all think I'm paranoid, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: is gareth a REAL_RADIO_HAM.
    ... if you respect Gareth he'll respect you ... I'd have to beg to differ with you on that. ... Because of those threats, ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)