Re: functional paradigm taking over

Maths isn't hard

As someone doing his math homework as we speak, I beg to differ :p

  • Re: Epistemology 201: The Science of Science
    ... >> I beg to differ. ... whether or not I believed intuition requires non-rational processes - I ... Presumably you offered the dictionary definition becasue you agreed with ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Epistemology 201: The Science of Science
    ... >> I beg to differ. ... whether or not I believed intuition requires non-rational processes - I ... Presumably you offered the dictionary definition becasue you agreed with ...
    (sci.cognitive)
  • Re: Epistemology 201: The Science of Science
    ... >> I beg to differ. ... whether or not I believed intuition requires non-rational processes - I ... Presumably you offered the dictionary definition becasue you agreed with ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: 5 Old-Timey Prejudices That Still Show Up in Every Movie
    ... THE LOSERS would beg to differ. ... American films are stricter about sex. ... European films are stricter about violence. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Is $_ special somehow?
    ... )> i beg to differ. ... somebody who posts simple problems is also learning ... You all think I'm paranoid, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)