[ANN] ARCADIA IDE 0.9.0
- From: Antonio Galeone <antonio.galeone@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:40:36 -0500
Arcadia is a Light Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Ruby
written in classic Ruby using the classic tcl/tk GUI toolkit.
Some of Arcadia ide project features include:
* Editor with source browsing, syntax highlighting, code completion
* Debugging support
* Working on any platform where ruby and tcl-tk work.
* Highly extensibility architecture.
== In this release 0.9.0
- a lot of bug-fixing
- new default theme = dark
- auto-hide scrollbar and auto post menu
- added process monitor (possibility to kill running sub process)
- added first release of a configurable runners management
(possibility to choose runner for current file)
This project's homepage is:
Contact antonio.galeone@xxxxxxxxx (me) for any questions about arcadia
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
- Prev by Date: Have some Shoes questions!
- Next by Date: SSLSocket -- Connection reset by peer
- Previous by thread: Have some Shoes questions!
- Next by thread: SSLSocket -- Connection reset by peer