Re: [QUIZ] Seeking a new Quizmaster

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Benoit Daloze <eregontp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5 September 2010 17:26, James Edward Gray II <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That you for keeping the quiz alive with the time you had!

James Edward Gray II

Indeed, thank you very much for these quizzes !

Thirded! Thanks to Daniel for a great job

Well, is somebody interested in becoming the next Quizmaster ?

The problem nowadays is likely to find good challenges which appeal
Rubyists on the list I think.
That is harder because they are already many quizzes (234 ! awesome !).

I will not volunteer to be a quizmaster, because my free time tends to
happen in irregular bursts, but I will gladly contribute quizzes to
whoever does step up. In fact, if someone wants to put together a
*team* of quizmasters to handle the various aspects of the thing
(administration, coordination, setting and summaries), I'll sign up as
the "official" quiz setter, supplying a quiz in any week that we don't
have a guest submission.

martin

.