Re: [QUIZ] Seeking a new Quizmaster
- From: Martin DeMello <martindemello@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 15:27:47 -0500
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Benoit Daloze <eregontp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5 September 2010 17:26, James Edward Gray II <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That you for keeping the quiz alive with the time you had!
James Edward Gray II
Indeed, thank you very much for these quizzes !
Thirded! Thanks to Daniel for a great job
Well, is somebody interested in becoming the next Quizmaster ?
The problem nowadays is likely to find good challenges which appeal
Rubyists on the list I think.
That is harder because they are already many quizzes (234 ! awesome !).
I will not volunteer to be a quizmaster, because my free time tends to
happen in irregular bursts, but I will gladly contribute quizzes to
whoever does step up. In fact, if someone wants to put together a
*team* of quizmasters to handle the various aspects of the thing
(administration, coordination, setting and summaries), I'll sign up as
the "official" quiz setter, supplying a quiz in any week that we don't
have a guest submission.
- Prev by Date: Re: [ANN] Wrong: an introspecting assert library
- Next by Date: Life Phases of a Ruby Method
- Previous by thread: Re: [QUIZ] Seeking a new Quizmaster
- Next by thread: Re: Shoes 3 released