Re: [QUIZ] Seeking a new Quizmaster

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Benoit Daloze <eregontp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5 September 2010 17:26, James Edward Gray II <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That you for keeping the quiz alive with the time you had!

James Edward Gray II

Indeed, thank you very much for these quizzes !

Thirded! Thanks to Daniel for a great job

Well, is somebody interested in becoming the next Quizmaster ?

The problem nowadays is likely to find good challenges which appeal
Rubyists on the list I think.
That is harder because they are already many quizzes (234 ! awesome !).

I will not volunteer to be a quizmaster, because my free time tends to
happen in irregular bursts, but I will gladly contribute quizzes to
whoever does step up. In fact, if someone wants to put together a
*team* of quizmasters to handle the various aspects of the thing
(administration, coordination, setting and summaries), I'll sign up as
the "official" quiz setter, supplying a quiz in any week that we don't
have a guest submission.

martin

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ COOL QUIZZES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... email quizzes quiz send cool by ... results picture quizzes with anime cool ...
    (de.rec.tv.misc)
  • Re: Current Quizmaster Retiring
    ... Ruby Quiz has come. ... just a few quizzes myself, I know how much time it takes all too well. ... As I see it, ongoing Ruby Quiz requires: ... Everyone can vote on upcoming quizzes, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Quizmaster Retiring: Revenge of the Sith
    ... additional quizzes that come in for lean weeks where a quiz might be ... amount of hard work and dedication to keep things going; ... would be left to the quizmaster who follows me. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Quizmaster Retiring: Revenge of the Sith
    ... responsible for at least a quiz every n weeks (if you want to continue ... The group leader maintains any pool of additional quizzes that ... I need to retire from running the Ruby Quiz. ... I also hope that, perhaps, there will be another quizmaster to take up from ...