Re: selecting a variable number of individual items

Colin Bartlett wrote:
I'm a bit hesitant to suggest this because you've been studying Ruby a
long time,

you're assuming that I've gotten good at it. It's still confusing to me
in many spots.

and because I don't think I understand sufficiently what you want to do.

the second half of your sentence is proof that I haven't gotten good at

However your solution gave me enough to go on. I can push the arguments
into an array and then iterate through selecting whatever is in the

thanks for extending help Colin! Much appreciated.

Posted via