[ANN] Ember 0.3.0
- From: Suraj Kurapati <sunaku@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:17:21 -0500
eRuby template processor
Ember (EMBEdded Ruby) is an eRuby template processor that
allows debugging, reduces markup, and improves composability
of eRuby templates.
Version 0.3.0 (2010-04-26)
This release adds class methods that let you (portably and
more easily) create your own domain specific languages in
eRuby; adds more usage EXAMPLES in the help manual; and
removes a binding inheritance hack.
Wraps eRuby block content appending.
Extracts content from eRuby blocks.
Gives access to template evalutaion result buffer.
* Remove hack for inheriting parent template binding.
* Add example on unindenting node content and eRuby DSL
examples that use the new content block methods.
* Simplify code examples using the new wrap_content_block()
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
- Prev by Date: Re: regular expressions
- Next by Date: Re: ncurses-ruby install failing on OS X Snow Leopard
- Previous by thread: Forcing a string to valid UTF-8
- Next by thread: "hollywood sexiest scenes" "hollywood blue films" "hollywood actress" "hollywood actress wallpapers" ""hollywood actress hot bed scene" "hollywood actress pictures" "hollywood actress angelina jolie" ON http://hollywood6y.blogspot.com/