Re: Did 1.9 deprecate NUM2INT?
- From: Joel VanderWerf <joelvanderwerf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:13:23 -0500
Jeremy Henty wrote:
On 2010-04-25, Jeremy Henty <onepoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (ie. *me*)
I just upgraded to 1.9 and now my extension won't compile, complaining
error: 'NUM2INT' was not declared in this scope
OK, I compiled a test example and NUM2INT has *not* disappeared. So
why would a source file that used NUM2INT and compiled perfectly well
under 1.8, suddenly fail to find NUM2INT under 1.9?
Maybe what changed is which file includes which other files, and ruby.h
is no longer included? Try including it explicitly...
- Prev by Date: Re: Did 1.9 deprecate NUM2INT?
- Next by Date: Re: When to use a db?
- Previous by thread: Re: Did 1.9 deprecate NUM2INT?
- Next by thread: Re: Did 1.9 deprecate NUM2INT?