passing two or more parameters from mocha request
- From: Jake Brightmatter <brightmatter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:55:40 -0500
I am trying to make a call to a function using a mocha request to a
controller. The functions title is 'index' and the parameters are
SomethingController.index(Parameter1, Parameter2); [i think] but in
ruby, i don't know how to get the second parameter to pass correctly.
Any help is appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Problems With Fibers in Threads
- Next by Date: veary cheap-guest-house-5-star-hotels-in-karachi
- Previous by thread: parseexcel, how to select a worksheet using the name
- Next by thread: veary cheap-guest-house-5-star-hotels-in-karachi