Re: calling 'C' code from Ruby
- From: Axel Etzold <AEtzold@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 04:04:21 -0500
there's also RubyInline (http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/RubyInline/)
and Rice (http://rice.rubyforge.org/) for bringing C and Ruby together.
I can't say whether they'd be better adapted for what you are trying to do,
but I'd be interested to learn which of the different Ruby/C connection possibilities gives you a best result.
GRATIS für alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome01
- Prev by Date: Re: regex problem for comments line
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Internationalization, Localization and Encodings
- Previous by thread: Re: calling 'C' code from Ruby
- Next by thread: Is it possible to eliminate the temporary variable