Re: script hangs while waiting for user input

Glen Holcomb wrote:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Jule Nissen <tschellhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

An alternative to turning off the feature might be threads. It might be
tricky though depending on if/how things block in this situation.
Although
if you are using Ruby 1.9 that shouldn't be an issue.

I tried threads - but it didn't work. Didn't know that the Ruby-version
is important... Will check if 1.9 is installed.

Thanks

--
"Hey brother Christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions
speak

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

  • Re: HighContrast warning message
    ... up go to general and deselect "give warning message when turning a feature on" by disabling that u can remove the alert to enable the alert back go to ... Give warning message when turning feature on ...
  • Re: HighContrast warning message
    ... up go to general and deselect "give warning message when turning a feature on" by disabling that u can remove the alert to enable the alert back go to ... Give warning message when turning feature on ... High Contrast improves readability to people with visual impairments by applying a special system color scheme and font size. ...
  • Re: HighContrast warning message
    ... when you get the alert click on the settings accessiblity options tab shows ... up go to general and deselect "give warning message when turning a feature ... High Contrast improves readability to people with visual ... Give warning message when turning feature on ...
  • Re: Goto inside a call statement?
    ... return feature, it's easier to read (and can often work faster ... depending on the compiler). ... label numbers, headaches galore). ... It's probably compiler dependent but that was certainly my ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: "Alarm" beep when incorrect key combo pressed.
    ... Hold down your shift key for 8 seconds and you will hear a beep, followed by a box that says Filter Keys. ... On the General Tab, ... "Give Warning Message When Turning A Feature On" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)