Re: Problem with warbler

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Bahaw Anyone <bahaw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bahaw Anyone wrote:
Btw, I am using JDK 1.5.

I think I have solve the problem with conflicting rake versions. I can
build the war now, but when deployed in Tomcat, it is asking for
RAILS_GEM_VERSION.

This is what I get when I run Tomcat. My app was running in Mongrel and
I'm sure I'm using Rails 2.1.1.

Missing the Rails 2.1.1 gem. Please `gem install -v=2.1.1 rails`, update
your RA
ILS_GEM_VERSION setting in config/environment.rb for the Rails version
you do ha
ve installed, or comment out RAILS_GEM_VERSION to use the latest version
install
ed.

Can you check if the Rails gem was included in your war file by doing
"jar tf myapp.war | grep rails" or similar? Also, feel free to stop by
the jruby lists to troubleshoot the problem further.

Regards,
/Nick

.