From: binh@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:binh@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:24 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Sorting help

Hello All,

I would like to request some helping with a sorting problem I have.

Given an array with values like this ["10.1", "7.4", "10.9", "10.11",
"10.10"]

when I sort it i get something like ["10.1", "10.10", "10.11", "10.9",
"7.4"]

What is the best way to sort such an array of strings?

What if the string was extended to "10.1.25".

Thank you.

Binh
.