Re: How to do methodsoverloading in
- From: Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:24:00 -0500
[Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Shadowfirebird
I must admit that I love Ruby because it manages to combine brevity
with readability (quite a trick!).
But the brevity sort of goes out the window if every method has to
paranoidly check the class of every parameter passed to it.
But why does it have to? Why should it?
My blog on Ruby
- Prev by Date: Re: String function to delete characters
- Next by Date: Re: File manipulation
- Previous by thread: String function to delete characters
- Next by thread: Re: Cool Projects