Re: regex question
- From: "J. Cooper" <nefigah@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:41:49 -0500
You could try matching anything that's not a -, + or number in your
Note that I'm assuming Ruby uses Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
But then a message like:
"I'm 3 years old and have 80 points"
wouldn't come out right, correct?
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
- Prev by Date: win32ole, how to detect docfile is already opened ?
- Next by Date: Re: regex question
- Previous by thread: Re: regex question
- Next by thread: Re: regex question