SYNOPSIS
search Directory re re* [options]+

URIS
http://codeforpeople.com/lib/ruby/
http://rubyforge.org/projects/codeforpeople/

INSTALL
gem install search

DESCRIPTION
search is a combination of find and grep. it recursively traverses a
directory and searches all files for one or more regular expressions,
printing each file containing matches on stdout. by default it
ignores
repo directories like .cvs|.svn|.rcs

PARAMETERS
Directory (1 -> Directory)
re (-2 -> re)
--Filter=Filter, -F (0 ~> list_of_string(Filter=.*))
limit searchs to files matching these regular expressions. may be
given more than once
--All=All, -A (0 ~> All)
*all* Filters must match to be considered a success. default
is that
*any* Filter pattern matching is considered a success
--Ignore=Ignore, -I (0 ~> list_of_string(Ignore=.svn,.cvs,.rcs))
ignore any file matching this list of patterns default
(.svn|.cvs|.rcs)
--Sensitive, -S
conisder all Filters case sensitive. default is case insensitive
--file=file, -f (0 ~> file)
load a file full of patterns, one per line
--sensitive, -s
conisder all patterns case sensitive. default case insensitive
--any, -a
*any* pattern match is considered success. default is that *all*
patterns must match
--verbose, -v
print every match with lineno information
--help, -h

enjoy.

a @http://codeforpeople.com/
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Nice. Playing with it now.

Ps. Your gemspec needs a dependency on main.

Regards,
Jordan
.