Re: RubyConf videos?

Guys,

Anything new regarding the availability of the videos? Or while the
video are being prepared it would really be nice if one could have
access to the slides.

Thanks!

Laurent

thefed wrote:

On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy Hinegardner wrote:

http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status

Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven't made a
legitimate google search yet, but I haven't heard anything about them.

-Ari

  • [Full-disclosure] HITBSecConf2005 Videos Released !
    ... After a long wait and a series of misadventures, ... announce the availability of the HITBSecConf2005 Kuala Lumpur ... The videos are distributed via Bit Torrent network and are broken ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • HITBSecConf2005 Videos Released
    ... After a long wait and a series of misadventures, ... announce the availability of the HITBSecConf2005 Kuala Lumpur ... The videos are distributed via Bit Torrent network and are broken ...
    (Bugtraq)