- From: jmg3000@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 3 Jun 2006 15:04:31 -0700
I am starting to play with Ruby but I am really confused on where to
find decent documentation.
The primary web site for ruby docs is: http://www.ruby-doc.org/ .
Linked to from that site are (among other good docs) the API docs,
which are generated directly from the Ruby source code files:
Aside from those, the other two primary places to look for help docs
http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby -- the Ruby wiki.
http://www.rubygarden.org/faq -- the Ruby faq (currently down).
Is it RI the best source of documentation?
It's supposed to be, but it needs more contributions. This is why we
have http://ruby.outertrack.com/ -- to help fold good user-submitted
comments into the Ruby sources (which means you'll be able to read them
via ri as well).
- From: lemontree75
- Prev by Date: Re: Documentation
- Next by Date: Re: Ruby of the future: Goodbye to methods... PLEASE
- Previous by thread: Re: Documentation
- Next by thread: Virtualization Windows APP within Browser with Ruby/RoR?