how to test a ruby class
- From: doug.baker@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 04:08:10 +0900
Hi: I just installed Ruby and have FreeRIDE open. In Ruby, is there aE-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
method comparable to the "main" method in java that will run the class for
I would like to run my class from the IDE.
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.
- Prev by Date: Re: Yet another question on exceptions
- Next by Date: Re: How to find the current path?
- Previous by thread: Programming cell phones in Ruby ?
- Next by thread: Re: how to test a ruby class