python-cjson 1.0.3x4 released - new feature
- From: "Ferenczi Viktor" <python@xxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 01:27:29 +0200
This is an enhanced version of python-cjson, the fast JSON encoder/decoder
supporting extension functions to encode/decode arbitrary objects.
New feature: Optional automatic conversion of dict keys to string.
Since JSON specification does not allow non-string keys in objects, it's
very useful to add optional automatic conversion of dictionary keys. This
could be useful when porting code originally written for simplejson that
does this by default. The feature can be enabled by passing key2str=True
keyword argument to the encode() function. Default behaviour of python-cjson
has been preserved, so without this keyword argument encoding of non-string
dictionary keys will raise EncodeError.
Upgrade only if you need this new feature. This version includes new unit
tests for the above feature. All existing and new unit tests are passed with
python 2.3.5, 2.4.3 and 2.5.0 without problems. But silent bugs may exists.
Download, examples and more information:
- Prev by Date: [ANN] Release 0.62.0 of Task Coach
- Next by Date: Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Apr 2)
- Previous by thread: [ANN] Release 0.62.0 of Task Coach
- Next by thread: Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Apr 2)