Python Asynchronous I/O library (pyasynchio) [currently win-only]
- From: Vladimir Sukhoy <vladimir.sukhoy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:24:38 -0500
This Python library is created to support asynchronous I/O
(Input/Output) operations. Unlike most platform-independent asynch I/O
libraries, pyasynchio is simple. You do not have to know much about
programming and anything about AIO in particular to use pyasynchio.
Unlike, for example, famous asyncore library, pyasynchio does not
require you to use some object-oriented approaches, implement certain
interfaces or do anything similar. However you should understand what
file or socket is, because currently pyasynchio provides I/O only for
files and sockets.
for more details.
- Prev by Date: PyChecker lives, version 0.8.15 released
- Next by Date: ANN: SIP v4.3 Released
- Previous by thread: PyChecker lives, version 0.8.15 released
- Next by thread: ANN: SIP v4.3 Released