Re: Transfer PDF metadata to outputfile with pdfwrite driver

In article <5079318d$0$6566$9b4e6d93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
netuse@xxxxxxxxxxx says...

How can I make pdfwrite to transfer the metadata `Title`, `Subject`,
etc to the output file? Is this intended behaviour or a bug?

I use the ghostscript binary version 9.06 from
http://downloads.ghostscript.com/public/binaries/ghostscript-9.06-linux-x86_64.tgz

For me this worked as expected on Windows, I'll try Linux on Monday.

Ken

  • Re: Transfer PDF metadata to outputfile with pdfwrite driver
    ... etc to the output file? ... Is this intended behaviour or a bug? ... version of the source code. ...
    (comp.lang.postscript)
  • Re: Reading and writing a big file in Ada (GNAT) on Windows XP
    ... and writes the lines to an output file with ... program which read the large input file, but made no changes and did ... I added code to track the run time and put the buffer clear ... One of the earlier commenters observed that there was a bug in GNAT's ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: SET COMMAND behaviour
    ... But though I got a -E- abort, I got a new version of the DCLTABLES. ... Is this intended behaviour of CDU? ... Sounds like a bug. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: SET COMMAND behaviour
    ... Is this intended behaviour of CDU? ... Sounds like a bug. ... What VMS version? ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: matlab output txt file not accessible (winxp)
    ... This is an issue since the output file can be huge. ... Exiting matlab solves it, but that's not practical. ... This problem can arise if you strike a bug in your program when you're writing to a file and Matlab does not reach fclose. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)