Re: Modern LispKit Port prerelease

Aaron Gray wrote:
Me, I always attempt to make it portable across platforms.

Scott, will you have a look at either advising or doing that for LispKit please :)

Aaron

I looked. You have a ton of assembly in that, so its never really going to be portable. So sounds like your wanting to just get it going is reasonable.

--
Samiam is Scott A. Moore

Personal web site: http:/www.moorecad.com/scott
My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com
ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal
Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic
The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal
compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas

Good does not always win. But good is more patient.

  • Re: Generating range of numbers
    ... num: integer; ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.misc)
  • Re: Do all programming languages use files?
    ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)
    ... in parallel with capitalism, because people would choose the capitalist system, so capitalism had to be abolished as bad in order to give communism a fair chance to work. ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Code Complete: 1st or 2nd Edition?
    ... The section on naming variables recommends using application-specific common prefixes - something called "user defined type names". ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)
    ... Its sad, you're sad, so we are done, I guess. ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)