Re: Modern LispKit Port prerelease

Aaron Gray wrote:
Help !

There at last..., not fully tested but looks like it is there...

Not working on Linux. The file IO is not working.

I was wondering if someone more knowledgable about GPC and Pascal on Linux would take a look at it please.

The Pascal code can be found there as a link. Unfortunately there are no
online instructions.

The program should allow selection of a file to input from.

I am not even sure if 'con:' is availiable on Unix ?

Its not. You need /dev/ttyx (where x is the terminal number).

This is sort of driving up the wrong end of a one way street, the con: notation
is inherently system dependent.

Samiam is Scott A. Moore

Personal web site: http:/
My electronics engineering consulting site:
ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site:
Classic Basic Games web site:
The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal
compiler system:

Good does not always win. But good is more patient.