Re: Modern LispKit Port prerelease

Aaron Gray wrote:
Help !

There at last..., not fully tested but looks like it is there...

Not working on Linux. The file IO is not working.

I was wondering if someone more knowledgable about GPC and Pascal on Linux would take a look at it please.

        http://angray.members.beeb.net/LispKit

The Pascal code can be found there as a link. Unfortunately there are no
online instructions.

The program should allow selection of a file to input from.

I am not even sure if 'con:' is availiable on Unix ?

Aaron

Its not. You need /dev/ttyx (where x is the terminal number).

This is sort of driving up the wrong end of a one way street, the con: notation
is inherently system dependent.

--
Samiam is Scott A. Moore

Personal web site: http:/www.moorecad.com/scott
My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com
ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal
Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic
The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal
compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas

Good does not always win. But good is more patient.

  • Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)
    ... in parallel with capitalism, because people would choose the capitalist system, so capitalism had to be abolished as bad in order to give communism a fair chance to work. ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Spaceship One in perspective
    ... If Rutan really holds his views of goverment run projects, ... ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal ... The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal ...
    (sci.space.shuttle)
  • Re: TP code compiling
    ... If you have already written a similar tutorial, please send it to me so I could publish it on future Pascal OSDev web site. ... have never built an operating system. ... You could do an operating system in Perl if you wanted to, ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.misc)
  • Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)
    ... Its sad, you're sad, so we are done, I guess. ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Do all programming languages use files?