Re: Modern LispKit Port prerelease

Aaron Gray wrote:
Help !

There at last..., not fully tested but looks like it is there...

Not working on Linux. The file IO is not working.

I was wondering if someone more knowledgable about GPC and Pascal on Linux would take a look at it please.

        http://angray.members.beeb.net/LispKit

The Pascal code can be found there as a link. Unfortunately there are no
online instructions.

The program should allow selection of a file to input from.

I am not even sure if 'con:' is availiable on Unix ?

Aaron

Its not. You need /dev/ttyx (where x is the terminal number).

This is sort of driving up the wrong end of a one way street, the con: notation
is inherently system dependent.

--
Samiam is Scott A. Moore

Personal web site: http:/www.moorecad.com/scott
My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com
ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal
Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic
The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal
compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas

Good does not always win. But good is more patient.

  • Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)
    ... in parallel with capitalism, because people would choose the capitalist system, so capitalism had to be abolished as bad in order to give communism a fair chance to work. ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: GNU Public Licences Revisited (again)
    ... Its sad, you're sad, so we are done, I guess. ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Do all programming languages use files?
    ... My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: In 5,10 or 15 years will IA-32 asm be obsolete???
    ... There are certainly apps that will make use of the 64 bit mode. ... ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal ... The IP Pascal web site, a high performace, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: Spaceship One in perspective
    ... So would an SS1 type vehicle need to fire a lot of rocket to slow down, ... ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal ... The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal ...
    (sci.space.shuttle)