Re: What compilers are we using

gpm on a old linux installation, running in a virtual machine. Debugging
with DDD frontend to gdb. I'm planning to switch to gm2 in the near future.
Regards, Georg
"Rob Solomon" <usenet@ drrob1.com> wrote in message
Since it seems that no one but me is using the Stony Brook debugger, I
would like to know.

What Modula-2 compiler are people using?

How are you debugging your code?

I know Modula-2 code does not need much debugging, but it does need
some :-)

Thanks,
Rob Solomon

  • Re: What compilers are we using
    ... What Modula-2 compiler are people using? ... I know Modula-2 code does not need much debugging, ... I'm using TDI and Megamax on my Atari STs and Atari TTs, ...
    (comp.lang.modula2)
  • What compilers are we using
    ... Since it seems that no one but me is using the Stony Brook debugger, ... What Modula-2 compiler are people using? ... I know Modula-2 code does not need much debugging, ...
    (comp.lang.modula2)