Algol 68 Genie Mark 16 - An Algol 68 interpreter
- From: Marcel van der Veer <algol68g@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:39:14 +0100
Algol 68 Genie is a well-featured Algol 68 interpreter. It can be used
for executing Algol 68 programs or scripts. Algol 68 is a rather lean,
orthogonal general-purpose programming language that is a beautiful
means for denoting algorithms. Algol 68 Genie is free software,
distributed under GNU General Public License.
I have posted Algol 68 Genie Mark 16 at
Changes with respect to the previous release:
* regression fixes.
* documentation updates;
the HTML version of the Algol 68 Revised Report is now converted into
LaTeX and has been included in the PDF documentation.
I would like to thank all persons who have helped over the past years.
Algol 68 Genie would not be what it is without their help.
Marcel van der Veer
- Prev by Date: Algol 16 Genie Mark 16 - An Algol 68 interpreter
- Next by Date: (Boehm) gc question
- Previous by thread: Algol 16 Genie Mark 16 - An Algol 68 interpreter
- Next by thread: (Boehm) gc question