transfer Tektronix TDS7104 waveform file CSV format

We are currently telling the Tektronix scope to save the waveform data to a CSV file
on the scope's hard drive.

Is there a way to transfer that file over GPIB to the test PC's hard drive?

I have looked on the manual, and the only way to do this seems to be if
we place the scope on the network which we don't want to do.

Any ideas welcome.

  • csv file as input?
    ... Now I would like to read this CSV file with an LabView programme and send the voltages to an analog output of a DAQ Card. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Re: Cursor will not stay when set to center
    ... But if I am opening the csv file with years of data available how do I get just the first 50 lines of data?  I will be doing this for 200 files constanly ... so speed is a concern + memory management.  I am afraid if I just pull the whole file in I will end up using a lot of memory. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Re: Excel
    ... If you open the .csv file in excell your data will be there! ... Any more probs let me know ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • reading a tdms file and saving it as a csv?
    ... I am wondering if it's possible to write a short program to read the tdms file in, convert the waveform data to something that I can put into a csv file so the data can be viewed easier with other software. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Tektronix 3054B Screenshot
    ... I could just get the data set.  However with another Tektronix scope I use I often take 10 million samples, which is more than I want to send across GPIB. ... I know this can be done because the macro TekW that Tektronix wrote for Microsoft Word and Excel both work with this scope, and it does take a screenshot from the device. ... I'm getting tired of using word to obtain screen shot images. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)