transfer Tektronix TDS7104 waveform file CSV format
- From: nyc <x@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:40:08 -0500 (CDT)
We are currently telling the Tektronix scope to save the waveform data to a CSV file
on the scope's hard drive.
Is there a way to transfer that file over GPIB to the test PC's hard drive?
I have looked on the manual, and the only way to do this seems to be if
we place the scope on the network which we don't want to do.
Any ideas welcome.
- Prev by Date: clear waveform graph
- Next by Date: Bug in vi.lib routine "Copy from Folder to Folder.vi" in LabView 8.0.1
- Previous by thread: clear waveform graph
- Next by thread: Bug in vi.lib routine "Copy from Folder to Folder.vi" in LabView 8.0.1