Re: How do I transfer data to AB PLC 5-40E with OPC?
- From: Ron Larson <x@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:10:07 -0500 (CDT)
I am familiar with Datasocket but am not with the PLC interface. THe customer is in Mexico and I am not; I do not have access to an A/B here. How do I know how which data points to assign on the PLC? Do I ask the customer for a range of addresses? I can see how it works if you are developing on the system with the PLC attached, but I need to make the exe and send it away without being able to connect to the system. Do I set up the datasocket for a flattened string or can I set an array of numbers? Is there an OPC tutorial or something I can work from? The help files are nice but it is hard to search for something that you don't know exists. Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Can LabVIEW be used to activate a test device running on a Keyence PLC programmed with Keyence Ladder Logic?
- Next by Date: Generate Decimated Sound
- Previous by thread: Re: Can LabVIEW be used to activate a test device running on a Keyence PLC programmed with Keyence Ladder Logic?
- Next by thread: Generate Decimated Sound