Tektronix Oscilloscope TDS 3054B Driver Problem

Hi,
 Currently I am working with a TDS 3054B, it is a digital phosphor oscilloscope. I need to project a vi interface threw LabView 8.0 to remotely control the oscilloscope. I went to the National Instruments Homepage and downloaded the instrument driver:

&nbsp;
&nbsp;It is a Plug and Play (project-style), this project already have the vi that I need to control remotely the oscilloscope threw serial interface.
&nbsp;This project has the following overview:
Instrument Driver Technology: LabVIEW Plug and Play (project-style) Manufacturer: Tektronix Supported Language(s): LabVIEW 8.0 Supported Model(s): Tektronix TDS 3012, 3012B, 3014, 3014B, 3024B, 3032, 3032B, 3034, 3034B, 3044B, 3052, 3052B, 3054, 3054B, 3064B Model(s) Tested: TDS 3054, TDS 3054B, TDS 3064B Interface(s): GPIB, Serial, Ethernet Firmware Revision Tested: v3.26, v3.35 (TDS 3064B only)
&nbsp;
&nbsp;It support my oscilloscope model but it was not tested on my model.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;I opened the project in LabView 8.0 and this project has 3 Examples:Tektronix TDS 3000 Series Auto Setup Waveform Acquire.viTektronix TDS 3000 Series Dual channel Waveform Acquire.viTektronix TDS 3000 Series Single channel Waveform Acquire.vi
&nbsp;
&nbsp;I decided to start working on the Tektronix TDS 3000 Series Auto Setup Waveform Acquire.vi. I connected the oscilloscope with my computer threw serial interface, and tested on Max the connect (everything OK!!), then I opened the project and the example Tektronix TDS 3000 Series Auto Setup Waveform Acquire.vi. I run this example and it started to display a waveform but after few seconds it shows the following message:
&nbsp;
Error -1074003951 occurred at Tek TDS 3k Initialize
Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:&nbsp; (Hex 0xBFFC0011) Identification query failed.---Invalid Response to Instrument ID Query.
&nbsp;
After searching on the ni forums I realized that was a Query problem and it was easy to fix it, I searched the vi that was responsible for this query, the name of the vi is Initialize.vi and is a vi from the public part of the lvlib. I opened this vi and removed the query option.
When I run again the&nbsp; Tektronix TDS 3000 Series Auto Setup Waveform Acquire.vi, it shows a new error message:
&nbsp;
Error -1074002421 occurred at an unidentified location
Possible reason(s):&nbsp;tktds3k GetRawWaveformThe wafeform data returned does not meet the specified format.
&nbsp;
Does anyone has the same problem ? Can anyone help me ?
Regards,
Rodrigo

  • 54820A Agilent Oscilloscope
    ... Here I want to dump the entire screen of the Oscilloscope in LabVIEW using the 54820A driver. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Re: oscillscope project
    ... Est-ce que tu veux creer un VI qui te permet de simuler un generateur de signal que l'oscilloscope va mesurer? ... Are you trying to create a Signal Generator VI that will be used to simulate the signals measured by the oscilloscope? ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • subpanel feature; how to read the value of an indicator
    ... I need to acquire the read data from threee channels of an oscilloscope and then make a 3D plot of the data and possibly take some other actions. ... 1)I would need to be able to control when the oscilloscope VI runs (so something similar to the run button of the control panel ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Run program continuously and save data
    ... I am trying to get a program up and running that takes continuous measurements of an oscilloscope and then saves the data to a file. ... I was able to find vi's from NI that work with my oscilloscope but am having issues getting it to take measurements continuously and am completely lost as to then save those measurements. ...
    (comp.lang.labview)