- From: sureshiu <x@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:10:55 -0600 (CST)
well I am having some troubles with the arrays...I want to have an array with 2 elements which takes data continuously each second from a source and store them in those 2 locations,
e.g.. a value been stored as the 0 element and the next value comes from the same source will be stored as the new 0 element and the value already there (in the 0 element) will be passed to 1st When. when the next value comes in, the value in the 1st element will be deleted and the value in the 0 element will be stored in the 1 element and goes on like that..
can you give me a clue how to do that please.
PS I want to have recognize to recognise when the temperature values going up and when the temperature values going down..comparing the 2 elements in the array
- Prev by Date: Re: printing color problem
- Next by Date: please help with structure of my program
- Previous by thread: Re: timed loop
- Next by thread: Changing a waveform to FFT with a button