Re: Why is this a closure?
- From: Jake Jarvis <pig_in_shoes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:31:11 +0100
On 12.02.2012 14:10, Jake Jarvis wrote:
On 12.02.2012 13:07, Tom de Neef wrote:When I run the code below through JSLint, the report says:<snip>
I thought I had understood the concept of closure:
From JSLint's manual
| If JSLint is able to complete its scan, it generates a function
| report. It lists for each function:
| /Closure/: The variables and parameters that are declared in the
| function that are used by its inner functions.
Just to clarify, that is just what JSLint means with that word in the context of its report, it's not a definition for what the word 'closure' means outside of that particular context for most people.
For a non-JSLint-report-specific definition you could look at
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is this a closure?
- Next by Date: Re: Why is this a closure?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why is this a closure?
- Next by thread: Re: Why is this a closure?