FAQ Topic - How do I POST a form to a new window? (2012-02-08)

FAQ Topic - How do I POST a form to a new window?

Use the target attribute on the form, opening a window with
that name and your feature string in the onsubmit handler of the
FORM.

<form action="" method="post"
target="wndname" onsubmit="window.open('',this.target);return true;">

The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
http://jibbering.com/faq/

--

The sendings of these daily posts are proficiently hosted
by http://www.pair.com.

  • Re: CWinThread and Memory Leaks.
    ... When the target is a window created by ... enter the receptive state on a regular, timely basis, because outside this ... and this allows interthread SendMessage to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: boot problem
    ... in the center window), ... Assuming you have been able to run Target Analyzer, ... particularly 'Step 3 Create a New Configuration': ... > the installed the compact flash into the target system (it has a bootable ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: how do i setup hyperlinks in publisher 2003 to open in a new w
    ... Q. How do I make my hyperlink open the URL in a new browser window? ... Publisher does not have any support for this. ... to code a target when linking within Publisher. ... > No you don't want to use javascript, you need to use a html link with the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: keyboard event
    ... >> edit control residing on the parent window). ... you can walk it to get to the hWnd of the target window. ... >ok thanks Bryan ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: Encrypt String or different approach
    ... > Don't use a GET (using a querystring), but rather a POST to the target ... >> those processes is to allow them to download files in their FTP Root ... >> then provides a link that would spawn a new window which would initiate ...