Ajax Delay and Flicker
- From: Mike <ampeloso@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
I have a simple Table, 1 Row 2 Cells . The first cell has the Menu.
The second could have anything.
I update the 2nd Cell with the code below.
The problem is that the table elongates up and down for a split second
before the image is displayed in the cell.
I was able to slow it down by running a bandwidth intense program in
the background and I saw it elongate(The table border stretched also)
It happens DURING "document.getElementById
("Content").innerHTML=newTD;" , not before
The Cell I'm updating is id "Content". Do I need a div???
xmlResponse = xmlHttp.responseXML;
// obtain the document element (the root element) of the XML
xmlDocumentElement = xmlResponse.documentElement;
imageName = xmlDocumentElement.firstChild.data;
newTD="<img src='"+imageName+"' width='650px' id='Graph' />"
- Prev by Date: Re: Proposal: A way to assign a unique id to JS objects
- Next by Date: Re: Window load/unload calling Object.prototype extension method.
- Previous by thread: Window load/unload calling Object.prototype extension method.
- Next by thread: Re: Ajax Delay and Flicker