Re: Find out the page dimensions

Le 12/2/08 12:53 AM, David Mark a écrit :
On Dec 1, 5:56 pm, SAM <stephanemoriaux.NoAd...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
The corrected code bellow tested in :
FF.3, Safary.3, Opera.9, iCab.4, all on Mac and IE.6,
,if not perfect, works not so badly except in quirksmode in Opera.

The black div cover the 'body' as asked.

No, he wanted to cover the "whole page."

Yes you're right.
He has to have to suppress the marges, hop!

(with a little error of positioning if the body has a border)

Will also add scrollbars in IE quirks mode.

How do you know all that ?

It's not my fault if IE is a BS.
Anyway that doesn't disturb me and it is possible to do not turn it in this mode.

onload = function() {

Will you please stop doing that?

Certainly not.

Why ?

What's wrong ?

(...)
d.onclick= clos;

Well, at least this one doesn't leak.

Ouf !

--
sm

  • Re: Rant: Microsoft madness
    ... In quirks mode IEreproduces all the bugs that were in version ... Opera and FF don't reproduce as many IE bugs. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Cross-Browser Client Size, Encore
    ... mode as well as in quirks mode. ... I've checked the following pages on Konqi and Opera, KDE, and MSIE6, ... You should really stop ragging on the example in the FAQ. ... than the viewport.) ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Coding by example?
    ... quirks mode is particular to IE and some old Opera versions (O7.2 IIRC). ... I was discussing IE in particular there, although rereading it, I see I ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Scripting Media Types
    ... > Forging the UA header in Opera also means a change of DOM support, ... > maybe it could also change script support. ... That was true for Opera 6. ... the only difference is between quirks mode ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)