Re: Yet Another Newbie Question
- From: Randy Webb <HikksNotAtHome@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 04:30:27 -0500
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said the following on 12/2/2007 8:15 PM:
Marten Kemp wrote:The final project is creating a _very_ simple
e-commerce website. It's outside the scope of the
class but I'd like to include a rudimentary
shopping cart feature - just some way to keep track
of items added and then list them on the checkout
It should be self-evident that an e-commerce Web site that depends on
client-side script support is not a viable option as that feature can
be disabled, or not even present. Client-side scripting can provide
additional features where supported (like computing totals on the fly),
but any input has to be double-checked on the server, of course.
Can you not comprehend what you read? "just some way to keep track of items added.....".
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind
- Prev by Date: Re: TEXTAREA bug in Mozilla?
- Previous by thread: Re: Yet Another Newbie Question
- Next by thread: Re: Yet Another Newbie Question