How do we make hotspots trigger rollovers?

HI! How do we make a hotspot trigger a rollover. I have a circumstance that
needs this and I don't know how to go about this.
one image with two or more hotspots. when one hotspot is click then rollover
1.jpg will be triggered, but if the other is click then 2.jpg will be
triggered in the same location. Is this possible?

can someone help me?

Paul

  • Re: [kde] Constant Konqueror icon
    ... Desktop Effects settings, not in the Keyboard settings, not in ... FWIW I know this works as I've disabled the hotspot here. ... In this case, it's win-g, for desktop grid. ... trigger only activates when I want it to, not accidentally, when I'm ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Constant Konqueror icon
    ... FWIW I know this works as I've disabled the hotspot here. ... workspace appearance and behavior, workspace behavior, screen edges. ...  In this case, it's win-g, for desktop grid. ... trigger only activates when I want it to, not accidentally, when I'm ...
    (KDE)