Re: integers and arrays in Java - how?
- From: Randy Webb <HikksNotAtHome@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:12:58 -0500
Robert Baer said the following on 3/31/2006 6:28 AM:
Randy Webb wrote:
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said the following on 3/30/2006 12:42 PM:Incorrect; the info explained why i had so much trouble.
Robert Baer wrote:
But "int" not only does not work, it also prevents reading X and Y coordinates of the mouse.
values have types.
Not quite true. There is an `int' type, and variables can be strictly
And as such, even mentioning it is useless other than a waste of bandwidth and time for anybody who reads it.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to check progress of XMLHTTPRequest?
- Next by Date: Re: video
- Previous by thread: Re: integers and arrays in Java - how?
- Next by thread: Re: integers and arrays in Java - how?