Re: Cross-frame location.reload()
- From: Randy Webb <HikksNotAtHome@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:35:05 -0500
Mark Howells said the following on 3/14/2006 7:39 AM:
Please quote what you are replying to.
If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the
"Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at
the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the
<URL: http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/ >
So, what's the difference between Randy's signature line and mine.
(Apart from the lyrics!)
The major difference? Mine starts dash dash space followed by the signature. The impact? When most decent newsreaders quote a post, it will strip off a delimited signature starting with the dash dash space. So, when Thomas replies to me, it removes my signature automatically. When he, or I, reply to yours, it quotes it instead without removing it.
The minor difference? Thomas decided yours didn't fit his "requirements" so he got pedantic about it. Ignore his pedantics.
I am not sure if Google Groups allows you to save a signature line. If it does, simply add -- followed by a space on a line of it's own and save it.
- Prev by Date: Re: prototype autocompleter 2 variables
- Next by Date: Re: Cross-frame location.reload()
- Previous by thread: Re: Cross-frame location.reload()
- Next by thread: Re: Cross-frame location.reload()