Re: DOES> (again)

foxchip wrote:
J Thomas <jethom...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you were to do

: FRED CREATE 4 , DOES> 1 2 3 . . . ;

would FRED @ . display

1 2 3 4

?

If not, I'm sure you can fix it easily since you've gotten so far
already.

3 2 1 4 ok

Yes, that's what it ought to be. Sorry about that.

  • Re: lost my wallpaper...cannot access from properties
    ... I have been trying to fix the same problem on my mother's computer. ... > thing happens when you log on with another user account. ... > to see if the picture stays displayed. ... >>> Go to Control Panel and double click Display ...
  • Angband 3.1.1 released
    ... Angband 3.1.1 contains a few significant changes (ID, squelch, randarts, ... I haven't done anything with monsters or drops over what was in the nightlies; ... Fix inventory/equipment and message update in store. ... Don't display the wrong tile in graphics mode at detection boundaries ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: TECH: Williams System X
    ... Then you can work from there and fix what's wrong. ... verbatim his Repair Info to the Wiki. ... and the world of pinball would be a darker place. ... Do I get anything on the display? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: calendar and all day events
    ... There is no "fix" - it is dependent on the monitor display. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • [ann] T-Engine4 / ToME4 beta17 "Wintertide" unleashed!
    ... This is a "quick" release to fix a bad crash in beta16 and it brings ... along some fun goodies too! ... greyed out in the hotkeys display ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.announce)