[ANN] MPE News
- From: stephenXXX@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Stephen Pelc)
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:28:00 GMT
Developer versions of the MPE cross compilers now come with
version 2.0 of the USB code. New in this release are DMA
drivers, USB serial support (even for the Forth console),
and composite devices. Testing has been beformed with
Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. No additional host drivers
The FAT file system has been updated for better integration
with the USB Mass Storage Class drivers.
The PowerNet TCP/IP stack is now at v4.5 and includes better
start up and recovery when links fail and then reconnect.
The glorious British pound has fallen by 25% against the Euro
and the US dollar, so what with recent price reductions it's
a good time to buy!
Stephen Pelc, stephenXXX@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MicroProcessor Engineering Ltd - More Real, Less Time
133 Hill Lane, Southampton SO15 5AF, England
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691
web: http://www.mpeforth.com - free VFX Forth downloads
- Prev by Date: Re: A Forth code editor proposal
- Next by Date: Re: RfD: XCHAR wordset (Version 3)
- Previous by thread: CASE ... OF multiple choice
- Next by thread: Writing a new OS in