Re: 99% of this OLD FORTH is bogus !

werty wrote:
These Forth Words people have trouble with ........

All missing in NewForth , no ALLOCATE , no STATE , no [Compile time]
no IMMEDIATE ...... all transparent , no need to work at that low
level .

Oh ? you did not know you could quickly work at a higher level ?

Yes ! Thats what makes Forth different , in 5 minutes you are
assembling
code at high level ! Using a GUI !

Free OpSys for PDAs ...... Join Now and save $45 ..... kidding .

LOL. Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. I think somebody got dropped on
their head as a child. "But how can somebody drop me on my head will he
say".

Good times.

  • Re: 99% of this OLD FORTH is bogus !
    ... no IMMEDIATE ... all transparent, no need to work at that low ... "But how can somebody drop me on my head will he ... insane dribbling in my inbox. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: 99% of this OLD FORTH is bogus !
    ... no IMMEDIATE ... all transparent, no need to work at that low ... their head as a child. ... "But how can somebody drop me on my head will he ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Adman look at this.
    ... this species, but didn't know about its unique trait. ... Why have a transparent (NOTE NOT HEAD) forehead. ... No just that the probability of it's evolution is impossible. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Proof that television can be bad for children
    ... I read about that in the Guardian this morning. ... My immediate thought ... Your dad dropped a telly on your head? ... English 'cos I understood it! ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Sending e-mail - Ron, you still there?
    ... e-mail goes off pretty transparent to the user. ... Won't opening all 10 files ... to check the condition be somewhat obvious and time consuming? ... I've been beating my head against a wall trying to ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)