Re: 99% of this OLD FORTH is bogus !

werty wrote:
These Forth Words people have trouble with ........

All missing in NewForth , no ALLOCATE , no STATE , no [Compile time]
no IMMEDIATE ...... all transparent , no need to work at that low
level .

Oh ? you did not know you could quickly work at a higher level ?

Yes ! Thats what makes Forth different , in 5 minutes you are
assembling
code at high level ! Using a GUI !

Free OpSys for PDAs ...... Join Now and save $45 ..... kidding .

LOL. Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. I think somebody got dropped on
their head as a child. "But how can somebody drop me on my head will he
say".

Good times.

.